- Historical novelists can smell some things up to six miles away.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled historical novelists!
- Olive oil was used for washing historical novelists in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks historical novelists!
- If you break historical novelists, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- US gold coins used to say 'In historical novelists we trust'.
- Historical novelists can sleep for three and a half years.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of historical novelists!
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes historical novelists!
- Historical novelists were banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Why I Can't Visit Finland
Courtesy of the Mechanical Contrivium via Alianore: