Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Night's All Right for Back Patting

I was pleased to hear this morning that The Traitor's Wife has been named as a semifinalist in the 2008 Independent Publisher Book Awards' historical/military fiction category. Results will be announced on May 23, 2008.

OK, back pat over.

Anyway, while we're on the subject of--er--me, C.W. Gortner, whose historical novel The Last Queen is being re-released by Ballantine Books, has an interview with me over at his blog, Historical Boys. Take a look, and enjoy the rest of his blog!

5 comments:

Marg said...

Congratulations!

You know, I don't remember being here since you changed your header, because I alway read in a reader. Looks good!

Kathryn Warner said...

Congrats on the nomination! Great interview, too.

Daphne said...

That's great - congratulations! I looked at the other nominees - yours is the only one I've read.

Gabriele Campbell said...

Congrats and good luck. :)

Susan Higginbotham said...

Thanks, all!